integrative gut and skin health support to help you and your family to thrive.
"I NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE EASY. I ONLY SAID IT WOULD BE WORTH IT." - MAE WEST
With a focus on nourishing from within, supporting family wellness is at the heart of what we do, however embarking on the holistic approach can feel overwhelming and bewildering, with so much online noise to navigate through. Here at Raised on Real Food, we offer an unique and insightful integrative approach that has resonated with countless families and individuals to make a real and lasting difference.
Imagine finding someone who gets what you're going through, knows the topic in-depth and can explain the complexities in ways that actually make sense. We have had the privilege of helping many finally understand what was happening and what to do about it, introducing fresh perspectives that changed everything.
do any of these apply to you?
families with children struggling with eczema, allergies, asthma and other challenges.
families with young children who know the significance of the first 1,000 days, and want support.
families that want to explore a more nourishing and nutrient dense lifestyle.
families with picky eaters or kids who don't focus well, sleep the best or have digestive issues.
people who have been told steroid creams and bleach baths are the only solution.
people who feel sensitive to 'everything' and its getting to them.
people who have struggled with digestive/immune/skin issues for years and are ready for root cause solutions.
Whether you're looking to alleviate symptoms, address the root cause or build a strong gut health foundation so you and your loved ones can thrive, we're here to help you understand what factors contribute to symptoms and how you can take control. You'll not only gain a supportive space to explore new actions and strategies, but you'll also feel genuinely heard and understood. We believe in creating an environment where you feel comfortable, valued and empowered so if you're tired of feeling lost, overwhelmed or just stuck, let's see if we can discover a new way forward to build a healthier and happier life, inside and out.
Founder, Integrative Nutrition Consultant, Sasha's Mum
When my daughter was born, she developed dry skin that everyone told me was normal and would get better but what actually happened is that despite trying cream after cream, it got worse. The first doctor I saw told us her eczema had nothing to do with diet or lifestyle - just bad luck and pushed for stronger steroid cream. After she was diagnosed with multiple food allergies and failure to thrive before her first bite of food, I decided to do things differently and dedicated myself to learning how I could recover her skin and gut health, naturally. That experience changed everything.
Not everyone has the ability to spend hours navigating all the contradictory information out there to develop a tailored action plan rooted in real results. That's why I created Raised on Real Food back in 2015 - to provide high quality insights, guidance and resources to support vibrant health, clear skin and balanced immunity so that you and your loved ones can thrive.
FAMILY BROTH RECIPE EBOOK
We can't wait to show you the nourishing recipes we've been working on! In the meantime, our first recipe ebook FOR REAL, is still available with 70 nutrient dense and easy to digest recipes to support your health in the most delicious way from our kitchen to yours.
MY ONLINE CLINIC
I'm here to meet you where you are at, with a non-judgemental, compassionate, relaxed and insightful approach in my online integrative nutrition clinic. I am based in New Zealand however all sessions are online for easier access, comfort and flexibility.
How it works:
– book and pay for your session.
– complete and email the health history questionnaire.
– our initial session on Google Meet is where we review and examine your situation in depth. You will learn the role gut health and other mechanisms play, and I provide insights and guidance so you can get started on making improvements that make sense.
– I'll develop an integrative action plan to help you take your next steps with clarity and confidence with tailored suggestions for products, nutrition, testing and more.
– you begin putting the plan into practice. I'm here to support you at every stage, so follow-up and express sessions are available for ongoing guidance and care.
My specific areas of expertise include:
– holistic approach to skin challenges such as eczema (my specialist topic), hives, staph, keratosis pilaris, cradle cap and topical steroid withdrawal.
– holistic approach to allergies/intolerances/sensitivities, including while breastfeeding.
– understanding and addressing leaky gut syndrome.
– supercharging health with easy to digest nutrient-dense foods.
– histamine excess/intolerance and mast cell activation
– digestive challenges including colic, reflux, FPIES, bloating and more.
– family wellness challenges including poor weight gain, high needs, fussiness, supporting immunity at school/daycare and building a healthier home.
"MARYANA'S PASSION, KNOWLEDGE AND THE GENEROSITY WITH WHICH SHE SHARES THESE ARE AMAZING. SHE HELPED ME FOCUS ON EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO DO" JUSTINE
"FAST FORWARD THREE YEARS AND WE ARE WELL ON THE ROAD TO CLEAR SKIN WITH A BARELY RESTRICTED DIET. THERE IS HOPE. YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS INVALUABLE" LENA
"YOU HAVE HELPED ME PROVIDE THE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR GREAT IMMUNE SYSTEMS AND HAPPY, HEALTHY KIDS. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO." KAYLA
"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WEALTH OF INFO AND SUPPORT. I FEEL LIKE I CAN CAN CONFIDENTLY HEAL MY BUBBA AND SET HIM IN GOOD STEAD NOW." CHRISTINE